Google’s recent updates reshaped the way SEO (search engine optimization) is perceived and executed in many ways, from keyword placement to link acquisition. This is already well known. Today’s article is about how online tool providers are dealing with updates such as the Penguin and how they are concentrating in identifying URLs with too...
Continue lendo »
- >> Articles
- >> Interviews
- Linkbuilding Industry and Google Updates
- Computerklaus interviews Michael Martinez about SEO in the News rooms
- Is bit.ly the next big content agregator?
- Q&A: Blekko execs explain their search engine strategy
- Uk-based SEO Barry Adams speaks his mind
- Third Party SEO Verification: a really good thing
- Duckduckgo: a user friendly search engine